Danny Saucedo Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A present for Danny Saucedo 's Birthday

Go down

A present for Danny Saucedo 's Birthday Empty A present for Danny Saucedo 's Birthday

Post  NIKA Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm

I know, it might seem to you too early to start it now, but from my experience with other fandoms and knowing the process, I can tell it's acutally a bit late.On February 25th, Danny Saucedo will celebrate his 26th birthday, and as I promised you earlier last summer, we, "Danny Saucedo Fans" plan to make an online present for him.I've considered many options for the possible online present, and since I want it to be creative, I have chosed this one:

Photo Album / Video

General Rules, Guidlines, Conditions and Terms of Use

All you have to do is to take a picture of you OR/and something you have done for Danny Saucedo 's birthday.The picture size should not exeed 800x600 pixels, and it's format should be either (.jpeg) OR (.png).The picture should be appropriate, which simply means, keep your private parts to yourself AND be creative.We, "Danny Saucedo Fans" will not use this picture for any other porpose than mentioned here.

NOTE: One picture (file) per person!

The pictures should be sent us via e-mail (DannySaucedoFans@LIVE.com) UNTIL 02.02.2012, pictures sent after this date will not be considered.Once we receive your picture, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. If you did not recieve it within 2-3 days after you have sent us your picture, send it to us again.

Format (for the e-mail message)

All the messages should be in this format, other ones WILL NOT be reviewed.Each message should contain a photo, your first name, your age, your country and your Twitter username if you have one. In addition, each message must contain this line:

"By sending this message, I -your name-* , agree to all the conditions and terms of use, and give "Danny Saucedo Fans" permission to use my photo for the porposes mentioned here -a link to this post-. I am completely aware, and have my parent's permission to do so, that the photos would be published online to the internet.**"

* Insert the appropriate details between the (- -).

** For those of you uder 18 years of age.

This is done in order to avoid any kind of misunderstandings (and to annoy you, chill) that might occur, since the photos are personal, and we do not want in any way violate somebody's privacy (it's not you - it's us, we don't mess with the law).

The Process

With the pictures, we will create a photo gallery here, titled "Happy Birthday Danny Saucedo!" and share them all here.In addition to that, we will create a YouTube video with the pictures, featuring a song we will decide later together.On 24.02.2012, we "Danny Saucedo Fans" will send Danny Saucedo both the video and the link to the gallery, in addition to a HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY message.Contact (...and a request)

Have a question? feedback? comment? suggestion? something to say?Feel completely free to do so via comments, e-mail (DannySaucedoFans@LIVE.com), or Twitter (@DannySGFans).We will answer all the questions as soon as it is possible,but please consider, that we do not sit infront of the PC 24/7 (yeah, we also have life, hard to believe?!?)

PLEASE, if you know that you participate, mention it here in comments, so I will have an idea about the number of people participating. Also, we will appriciate if you send this link to your friends or anybody you know who likes Danny Saucedo and might be interested. BUT PLEASE, do not send this link to Danny Saucedo, it's a surprise!

I hardly recommend each of you who participates to bookmark this note in order to make it easier for you to find it later, since this will be our way to contact you until some point, AND watch the news in the timeline for updates.More details to come soon, and I will personally publish MY photo (which is already ready) in other to give you an example (and hopefully inspiration) later at some point.Thank you for your support, love and motivation you have shown this page and us, without you - any of these would not be possible.

Please request to join to "Danny Saucedo Fans" the group on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/groups/204264549663376

Lots of love, "Danny Saucedo Fans", /N.
NIKA
NIKA
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans

Back to top Go down